WELCOME TO Module 6
“Recognising the power of taking in divine guidance coming through others alongside owning and expressing our deepest truth as the means to backing up the Great Spirit moving through us and all things. We learn how to master the art of sharing and receiving feedback from a place of love, compassion, sensitivity, bravery, and clean anger.” — Jennifer Millar, 2022
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- Old belief systems around speaking and receiving truth.
- What is truth?
- Real communication takes place at the level of energy; truth is energy; words have energy; sharing from your center; sharing from vulnerability and compassion; risking your life for truth.
- Backing up intuition at all costs (even if it’s wrong): what happens when we hold back our truth and power; speaking truth as self-protection.
- Looking for Spirit in every communication.
- Truth is not personal.
- Verbal Aikido: taking a hit of contraction and turning it into expansion.
- The transformative power of speaking truth: breaking the dam; “the truth shall set ye free”—the aftermath.
- Separating the person from the program: seeing our Buddha nature at all times.
- How speaking and receiving truth unlocks wounds: what to expect and how to process these wounds within self and others—the aftercare.
- Communicating through a “dirty filter”: what does this mean?; the consequences; the boomerang.
- Empowering versus rescuing.
- Passive aggressiveness.
- The danger of victim/blame mentality and how to navigate it: guilt; turning anger inwards; self- hate.
- Masculine and feminine principles within expression.
- How to receive feedback: what you should expect to feel; working with your ego’s reactions; what happens when you take in feedback; dropping to the hara; visualisation techniques; listening with your whole body; watching for your ego’s retaliation in the coming days.
- How to give feedback: using “I” statements; sharing from vulnerability and compassion; speaking from your center; facing your fear; inviting the other to drop out of their mind; what you should expect to feel afterward (doubt, shame, regret, remorse).
- Correct body posture when communicating.
- Anger that heals and anger that hurts: how to discern the difference; what it takes to express anger cleanly; the transformative power of holy anger; Kali/the Zen stick.
- Discerning when to speak the truth (just because you see or know something doesn’t mean you share it); checking in with the future.
- Who can’t handle your truth and why. What to do in these situations.
- The importance of creating safety, building trust, and giving thanks when communicating.
- The expressive power of silence / never preaching or offering opinions unless asked for.
RISKING OUR LIVES FOR TRUTH — BACKING UP INTUITION AT ALL COSTS
WHAT TO EXPECT
This module is a 1-week immersive residential process. We dive into the theoretical teachings of the principle supported by an experiential structure consisting of tools such as meditation, CT circles; inquiries, private sessions, bodywork, movement, somatic release, etc. The structure will, above all else, be determined by the flow of energy and what is needed in the field.
You will be staying and participating in DIMA’s community centre. The community centre not only serves as a safe container, it also accelerates the integration of the Cellular Transformation Process. We will be creating and holding space together for the entire week (both during the group work and within the community household).
Arrival day is on Wednesday (June 21nd), with the program commencing on Thursday morning and finishing on Tuesday evening (June 28th).
The total price for the module is: € 900,- .
This price includes:
- 6-day CT Teaching Program
- 7 days food (3 delicious vegetarian meals)
- 7 days accommodation (shared 3 per bedroom)
The second and third modules of the CT Teaching Program directly follow this module and are designed to flow together as one series. If you choose to do all three, you will receive a discount of € 200,-. The package price for the Spring Series is €2.500,-.
Package deal Summer Series
Only Love is Real
June 7-14, 2023
The Languageof Energy
June 14-21, 2023
June 21-28, 2023
*All prices communicated are INCLUDING food & accommodation in the community centre. Since the modules are residential programs, there are no prices without food & accommodation.
STEP INTO THE FIRE OF SELF-DISCOVERY, IT WILL NOT BURN YOU, IT WILL ONLY BURN WHAT YOU ARE NOT
The modules will be facilitated by a team of experienced and dedicated facilitators. Jennifer will be working closely with Kanika and the team throughout the year but will not be physically present during the modules. The facilitators will also be participating as students of the modules, as well as in the community centre. We are all teachers to each other and are truly committed to walking the talk. We dedicate ourselves to creating a safe and confidential space in which each individual feels enough trust to open up to the magic of the Cellular Transformation Process.
If you haven’t participated in a CT workshop with Jennifer Millar before, you must schedule a private session with one of the CT Teaching Program Facilitators as prerequisite to participate in one or more of the modules.
- The modules are residential. Please commit to staying in DIMA for the entire week.
- We ask that you don’t consume any alcohol or drugs during the modules and for 4 days prior to and after the modules.
- Since the tendency to distract ourselves strengthens during intense processes, we ask that you follow the suggestions given by the facilitators regarding times of silence, limited time on the internet, or particular food intake.
- We are acutely aware that the ego comes up with a myriad of excuses to sabotage growth and healing (even manifesting situations to prevent you from following through with your commitment to this program), so we are asking for a registration deposit of €300 that is non-refundable, 30 days prior to the start of the module. (In case of cancellation beyond 30- days, you will be refunded in full minus an admin fee of €50).
- We ask for your flexibility. The schedule might change depending on the group needs, energy, and circumstances. Opening up to the mystery is our guiding principle, so being flexible and welcoming the unpredictable is part of the journey.
How to apply
Are you interested in participating in the CT Teaching Program? We ask you to complete the following steps of the application process. After filling in this contact form, team DIMA will come back to you on the follow-up process.
- Register for a module by filling in the contact form below
- Complete online questionnaire (will be sent to you in response to your registration)
- Intake session with one of the facilitators
- Sign Responsibility Waiver
- Secure spot with a deposit payment of €300