Medicine of your voice - Singing workshop
Saturday September 24th
10:00 – 18:00
DIMA Mallorca – Spain
Maximum 15 people
Workshop: €80,– for a full day
Lunch & Tea breaks: €15,- extra
I am here to introduce you to this beautiful voice and music work. It may support you when waking up into the awakening. If you are ready to open up your heart even more and manifest the life you see in your vision than this is the method for you.
I am offering a program which is a combination of voice exercises, voice empowerment, breath work, intuitive mentoring and sound healing. Why am I using these tools? Because they are available to everyone.
More information about the workshop:
What it is
Explore and share your voice and heart.
This workshop is for people who:
- love to create a space together for our voices and hearts to be opened.
- are interested in the transformation that can happen by using our own voices.
- wish to discover the creativity when merging female and male voices.
- feel a calling to open and explore their voice.
- feel timid, blocked up or shy speaking or expressing them selves.
- love singing.
- who like to discover the medicinal benefits of doing sounds or vocal exercises.
- to breath deeper and create a space for healing and transformation through sound.
- like to create their own singing circle, vocal gatherings.
- like to participate in the evolution of consciousness.
- feel grateful to be alive.
- are open to the benefits of being in service.
- are facilitators wanting to learn more about voice work.
- like to create a sacred and ceremonial practice around their work with the master plants.
- feel effected by WiFi frequencies
- Guided meditations connecting you to the instrument of your voice which is your physical body.
- Voice and Breath work exercises.
- Working with the Indian Musical Scale.
- Stabilizing and enhancing your cellular system.
- Connecting to trauma through sound.
- Devotional songs in Hebrew, Sanskrit, Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- The empowerment of your voice in speech.
- How to integrate your vocal routine.
- How to use your voice and song practice for self healing and well being.
- About the mysticism of voice and music in modern times.
- The Music of the physical, ethereal and astral body.
- About the basics of the voice as a Sound Healing Instrument.
What you can expect
What is the Medicine of Your Voice?
The Medicine of Your Voice is a method that has its roots in the Classical Indian Vocal Style called Dhrupad. I transformed some of the basic vocal exercises and developed new ones based on my personal experiences creating well being for my self. Through the experience of opening my voice I reconnected to the mystery of my heart. I found that the awareness that comes with this carries the medicine needed to be able to live a conscious live in surrender to the unknown, receiving and giving back. The Medicine of Your Voice is a step by step program for people who like to discover their voices and music, deepen their practice and musical skills and eventually learn how to guide others through the journey of voice, music and life.
About the facilitator
I am an internationally certified voice and music healing facilitator, meditative musician, song writer, intuitive soul teacher, mystic and poet with accreditation in sound, voice and music healing from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, California. During my time at CIIS I also deepened my studies on Transpersonal Psychology inspired by Grof, Maslow and Sutich.
I created The Medicine of Your Voice method and teacher training inspired by the Indian Classical Vocal Style Dhrupad and my life experiences. My studies in Tantric Buddhism and Sufism and ongoing studies fuse into this method that constantly unfolds.
My vocation is to inspire people to discover body and voice as medicine and an instrument which serves us in music and life. I am passionate about witnessing people connecting to their inner sanctuary through sound, song and silence in order to navigate the ocean of life with an open heart. I love when people awaken into their unique way of expression, discover their own music and assist others in their discovery. Music is ever where. Within a word, within silence, in your eyes, in the movements of your emotions.