SEPT 27 – Oct 4
WELCOME TO Module 8
Meditation and Contemplation
“Practicing stilling the mind and focusing on the breath and Dantian. With the understanding that meditation fuels the cauldron, electrifies the heart, and awakens the third eye, we drop beneath the realm of emotion as a pathway to diamond consciousness. By embodying the ways of the Bodhisattva and Buddha, we recognise that both the feeling and contemplative paths are necessary for self-realisation.” — Jennifer Millar, 2022
meditation and contemplation
The Cellular Transformation Teaching Program consists of 9 fundamental principles. These 9 principles are synergistically interconnected, relating to and depending upon one another as an expression of one living body of wisdom. Nevertheless, in order to absorb and integrate them, we take each one on its own and focus intently on its vital role and function within the transformational process. We do this in a community setting to both utilise our environment for substantial learning purposes and to accelerate the process by virtue of mutual effort and intent.
In the eighth module of the CT Teaching Program, we learn to use the power of stillness, silence, emptiness, and visualisation to integrate the power of the transformational process. We recognise that both the feeling and contemplative paths are necessary for self-realisation. Meditation serves as the glue that binds the work of the nine principles together.
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- Traditional Mindfulness Meditation: observing the mind; concentrating on the breath, heart, and hara; no self.
- Cultivating the good use of ‘lesser mind’: focusing on the light; serving greater mind.
- Dropping beneath emotion; letting go of processing; not getting hooked.
- The transformational process diagram: how and why meditation nurtures our integrated whole self; the final furlong on our way home.
- “Getting off the horse” (stepping off the merry-go-round of samsara): letting go of self, structure, teacher, time, meditation, spirit, and enlightenment.
- The essential relationship between feeling and contemplation, psychotherapy and meditation: why both are necessary to awaken the integrated whole self.
- Over processing and spiritual by-pass.
- Radical acceptance of who we are and where we’re at in this moment: we are already awake, perfect in our imperfections.
DROPPING BENEATH EMOTION AND LETTING GO OF PROCESSING
WHAT TO EXPECT
This module is a 1-week immersive residential process. We dive into the theoretical teachings of the principle supported by an experiential structure consisting of tools such as meditation, CT circles; inquiries, private sessions, bodywork, movement, somatic release, etc. The structure will, above all else, be determined by the flow of energy and what is needed in the field.
You will be staying and participating in DIMA’s community centre. The community centre not only serves as a safe container, it also accelerates the integration of the Cellular Transformation Process. We will be creating and holding space together for the entire week (both during the group work and within the community household).
Arrival day is on Wednesday (Sept 27th), with the program commencing on Thursday morning and finishing on Tuesday evening (Oct 4th)
The total price for the module is: € 900,- .
This price includes:
- 6-day CT Teaching Program
- 7 days food (3 delicious vegetarian meals)
- 7 days accommodation (shared 3 per bedroom)
The second and third modules of the CT Teaching Program directly follow this module and are designed to flow together as one series. If you choose to do all three, you will receive a discount of € 200,-. The package price for the Spring Series is €2.500,-.
Package deal Summer Series
Vulnerability and Fear
Sept 20-27, 2023
Sept 27- Oct 4, 2023
Service and Gratitude
Oct 4-11, 2023
*All prices communicated are INCLUDING food & accommodation in the community centre. Since the modules are residential programs, there are no prices without food & accommodation.
MEDITATION IS A SURRENDER; IT IS NOT A DEMAND. IT IS NOT FORCING EXISTENCE YOUR WAY, IT IS RELAXING INTO THE WAY EXISTENCE WANTS YOU TO BE. IT IS A LET-GO
The modules will be facilitated by a team of experienced and dedicated facilitators. Jennifer will be working closely with Kanika and the team throughout the year but will not be physically present during the modules. The facilitators will also be participating as students of the modules, as well as in the community centre. We are all teachers to each other and are truly committed to walking the talk. We dedicate ourselves to creating a safe and confidential space in which each individual feels enough trust to open up to the magic of the Cellular Transformation Process.
If you haven’t participated in a CT workshop with Jennifer Millar before, you must schedule a private session with one of the CT Teaching Program Facilitators as prerequisite to participate in one or more of the modules.
- The modules are residential. Please commit to staying in DIMA for the entire week.
- We ask that you don’t consume any alcohol or drugs during the modules and for 4 days prior to and after the modules.
- Since the tendency to distract ourselves strengthens during intense processes, we ask that you follow the suggestions given by the facilitators regarding times of silence, limited time on the internet, or particular food intake.
- We are acutely aware that the ego comes up with a myriad of excuses to sabotage growth and healing (even manifesting situations to prevent you from following through with your commitment to this program), so we are asking for a registration deposit of €300 that is non-refundable, 30 days prior to the start of the module. (In case of cancellation beyond 30- days, you will be refunded in full minus an admin fee of €50).
- We ask for your flexibility. The schedule might change depending on the group needs, energy, and circumstances. Opening up to the mystery is our guiding principle, so being flexible and welcoming the unpredictable is part of the journey.
How to apply
Are you interested in participating in the CT Teaching Program? We ask you to complete the following steps of the application process. After filling in this contact form, team DIMA will come back to you on the follow-up process.
- Register for a module by filling in the contact form below
- Complete online questionnaire (will be sent to you in response to your registration)
- Intake session with one of the facilitators
- Sign Responsibility Waiver
- Secure spot with a deposit payment of €300