WELCOME TO Module 1
Sacred Space - Holy Guidance
“The practice of sitting in the light and working with healing energies to transform at the cellular level. We find teachers, guides, sacred spaces, sangha, and rituals, that strengthen our connection to truth, source, and alchemy.” — Jennifer Millar, 2022
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- What makes a space sacred?
- Establishing sacred space in CT: physical boundary/privacy/confidentiality/safety; set up; music; invocation (personal and public); prerequisites.
- Assisting the transformational process: listening to the energy; physical posture (listening with the whole body); trusting your intuition; focusing on the hara; taking responsibility and ownership; receptivity and action; conscious communication and compassion; beginners mind.
- YOU ARE THE SACRED SPACE: the body as temple and channel; detoxing and purifying the self; the divine love affair.
- The importance and function of sangha: why we come together in community to do the work; speeding up the transformational process; sharing the karmic load; being willing to see what we cannot see alone; sharing the common goal of learning the language of energy; feedback/ mirroring/exposure/projection/transference; healthy communication; overcoming fears; support/connection/love.
OPENING OUR MIND, HEART AND CENTRES TO DIVINE PRESENCE
What we will explore
- The function and role of a spiritual teacher: a) “lamp” (illuminating the path/revealing what’s possible); b) “channel” (transmissions of divine energy/love); c) “teachings” (wisdom structure/ practice/devotion/commitment).
- The power of surrender: redefining “surrender”; surrendering our personal will for divine will; the greatest students make the greatest teachers.
- Acknowledging the ultimate teacher: the language of energy/Spirit; how to attach your healings, satoris, and enlightenments to Spirit while working with a teacher.
- What is enlightenment
- What is Spiritual Ego? Signs and symptoms; the enlightened narcissist.
- Abuse of power: trauma and abuse in relationship to spiritual teachers; issues with authority and trust; paradox of giving power away to gain greater spiritual awareness (why we sometimes have to trust our outsides before our insides).
- Spiritual patriarchy versus divine feminine leadership.
Breaking co-dependency with the teacher/leaving the spiritual nest.
ACKNOWLEDGING SPIRIT AS THE ULTIMATE TEACHER
WHAT TO EXPEcT
This module is a 1-week immersive residential process. We dive into the theoretical teachings of the principle supported by an experiential structure consisting of tools such as meditation, CT circles; inquiries, private sessions, bodywork, movement, somatic release, etc. The structure will, above all else, be determined by the flow of energy and what is needed in the field.
You will be staying and participating in DIMA’s community centre. The community centre not only serves as a safe container, it also accelerates the integration of the Cellular Transformation Process. We will be creating and holding space together for the entire week (both during the group work and within the community household).
Arrival day is on Wednesday (May 3rd), with the program commencing on Thursday morning and finishing on Tuesday evening (May 9th).
The total price for the module is: € 900,- .
This price includes:
- 6-day CT Teaching Program
- 7 days food (3 delicious vegetarian meals)
- 7 days accommodation (shared 3 per bedroom)
The second and third modules of the CT Teaching Program directly follow this module and are designed to flow together as one series. If you choose to do all three, you will receive a discount of € 200,-. The package price for the Spring Series is € 2.500,-.
Package deal Summer Series
Sacred Space Holy Guidance
May 3-10, 2023
The Divine Love Affair
May 10-17, 2023
May 17-24, 2023
*All prices communicated are INCLUDING food & accommodation in the community centre. Since the modules are residential programs, there are no prices without food & accommodation.
WE ARE ALL JUST WALKING EACH OTHER HOME
The modules will be facilitated by a team of experienced and dedicated facilitators. Jennifer will be working closely with Kanika and the team throughout the year but will not be physically present during the modules. The facilitators will also be participating as students of the modules, as well as in the community centre. We are all teachers to each other and are truly committed to walking the talk. We dedicate ourselves to creating a safe and confidential space in which each individual feels enough trust to open up to the magic of the Cellular Transformation Process.
If you haven’t participated in a CT workshop with Jennifer Millar before, you must schedule a private session with one of the CT Teaching Program Facilitators as prerequisite to participate in one or more of the modules.
- The modules are residential. Please commit to staying in DIMA for the entire week.
- We ask that you don’t consume any alcohol or drugs during the modules and for 4 days prior to and after the modules.
- Since the tendency to distract ourselves strengthens during intense processes, we ask that you follow the suggestions given by the facilitators regarding times of silence, limited time on the internet, or particular food intake.
- We are acutely aware that the ego comes up with a myriad of excuses to sabotage growth and healing (even manifesting situations to prevent you from following through with your commitment to this program), so we are asking for a registration deposit of €300 that is non-refundable, 30 days prior to the start of the module. (In case of cancellation beyond 30- days, you will be refunded in full minus an admin fee of €50).
- We ask for your flexibility. The schedule might change depending on the group needs, energy, and circumstances. Opening up to the mystery is our guiding principle, so being flexible and welcoming the unpredictable is part of the journey.
How to apply
Are you interested in participating in the CT Teaching Program? We ask you to complete the following steps of the application process. After filling in this contact form, team DIMA will come back to you on the follow-up process.
- Register for a module by filling in the contact form below
- Complete online questionnaire (will be sent to you in response to your registration)
- Intake session with one of the facilitators
- Sign Responsibility Waiver
- Secure spot with a deposit payment of €300