WELCOME TO Module 2
The Divine Love Affair
“Falling in love with the Divine in every molecule and moment by going out of our way to connect with it as the doorway to transformational power and enlightenment. We commit to dialoguing with and relating to Divine Consciousness as our primary relationship in life, knowing that all things come from this source.” — Jennifer Millar, 2022
THE DIVINE LOVE AFFAIR
The Cellular Transformation Teaching Program consists of 9 fundamental principles. These 9 principles are synergistically interconnected, relating to and depending upon one another as an expression of one living body of wisdom. Nevertheless, in order to absorb and integrate them, we take each one on its own and focus intently on its vital role and function within the transformational process. We do this in a community setting to both utilise our environment for substantial learning purposes and to accelerate the process by virtue of mutual effort and intent.
The second module of the CT Teaching Program explores our personal relationship with the divine. We learn how to establish and deepen an intimate relationship by engaging in a continuous dialogue with Spirit. It is about learning to get out of our own way in order to connect to the divine as a doorway to transformational power and enlightenment.
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- Living a life of devotion.
- The path of the heart.
- The primary ‘vertical’ relationship.
- What is the divine love affair and why is it important? (Specifically in relation to transformation and awakening.)
- Your personal connection to the divine: how it uniquely shows up for you; your spiritual practice; giving thanks for positive spiritual imprints; what may be hindering your ability to connect more deeply; early religious conditioning or trauma.
- Developing intimacy through dialoguing with Spirit: conversationally/asking questions/in gratitude/transformational prayer.
- Exercises to strengthen your dialogue with Spirit.
- Cultivating and deepening the spiritual bond: creativity with Spirit/activities with Spirit/Spirit walks/Spirit in nature/silence.
- Meditation: a soft focus on the heart.
RELATING TO DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AS OUR PRIMARY RELATIONSHIP
WHAT TO EXPECT
This module is a 1-week immersive residential process. We dive into the theoretical teachings of the principle supported by an experiential structure consisting of tools such as meditation, CT circles; inquiries, private sessions, bodywork, movement, somatic release, etc. The structure will, above all else, be determined by the flow of energy and what is needed in the field.
You will be staying and participating in DIMA’s community centre. The community centre not only serves as a safe container, it also accelerates the integration of the Cellular Transformation Process. We will be creating and holding space together for the entire week (both during the group work and within the community household).
Arrival day is on Wednesday (May 10th), with the program commencing on Thursday morning and finishing on Tuesday evening (May 16th).
- 6-day CT Teaching Program
- 7 days food (3 delicious vegetarian meals)
- 7 days accommodation (shared 3 per bedroom)
Package deal Summer Series
Sacred Space Holy Guidance
May 3-10, 2023
The Divine Love Affair
May 10-17, 2023
May 17-24, 2023
*All prices communicated are INCLUDING food & accommodation in the community centre. Since the modules are residential programs, there are no prices without food & accommodation.
TRUTH IS AN EXPERIENCING, NOT AN EXPERIENCE, IT IS KNOWING, NOT KNOWLEDGE
The modules will be facilitated by a team of experienced and dedicated facilitators. Jennifer will be working closely with Kanika and the team throughout the year but will not be physically present during the modules. The facilitators will also be participating as students of the modules, as well as in the community centre. We are all teachers to each other and are truly committed to walking the talk. We dedicate ourselves to creating a safe and confidential space in which each individual feels enough trust to open up to the magic of the Cellular Transformation Process.
If you haven’t participated in a CT workshop with Jennifer Millar before, you must schedule a private session with one of the CT Teaching Program Facilitators as prerequisite to participate in one or more of the modules.
- The modules are residential. Please commit to staying in DIMA for the entire week.
- We ask that you don’t consume any alcohol or drugs during the modules and for 4 days prior to and after the modules.
- Since the tendency to distract ourselves strengthens during intense processes, we ask that you follow the suggestions given by the facilitators regarding times of silence, limited time on the internet, or particular food intake.
- We are acutely aware that the ego comes up with a myriad of excuses to sabotage growth and healing (even manifesting situations to prevent you from following through with your commitment to this program), so we are asking for a registration deposit of €300 that is non-refundable, 30 days prior to the start of the module. (In case of cancellation beyond 30- days, you will be refunded in full minus an admin fee of €50).
- We ask for your flexibility. The schedule might change depending on the group needs, energy, and circumstances. Opening up to the mystery is our guiding principle, so being flexible and welcoming the unpredictable is part of the journey.
How to apply
Are you interested in participating in the CT Teaching Program? We ask you to complete the following steps of the application process. After filling in this contact form, team DIMA will come back to you on the follow-up process.
- Register for a module by filling in the contact form below
- Complete online questionnaire (will be sent to you in response to your registration)
- Intake session with one of the facilitators
- Sign Responsibility Waiver
- Secure spot with a deposit payment of €300