WELCOME TO Module 7
Vulnerability and Fear
“Embracing vulnerability and fear as the keys to liberation. We explore how fear is the gateway to our divine self - it is our greatest potential in disguise. We also learn how to access vulnerability by taking responsibility for our deepest feelings. In doing so, we recognise that vulnerability is our greatest power because authentic power exists only when vulnerability is present.” — Jennifer Millar, 2022
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE
- Redefining vulnerability: expanding the cultural definition; creating new imprints of safety where it was once unsafe.
- Vulnerability as authentic power: the more vulnerability we feel the more compassion we awaken, the more loving our expression, and the more light we embody.
- Why vulnerability is essential for transformation: the secret doorway to the universe; letting the light in; cracking open fear; merging with love.
- Mastering the art of dropping into vulnerability; surrender; letting go of control; shattering the illusion; risking; stepping out of the comfort zone; working with Spirit; building trust.
- The importance of taking ownership: how to do this exactly; dropping the guard; the opposite of projection and blame.
- Overcoming resistance: doing the opposite of what our programming wants us to do.
- The transformational process diagram; understanding how the ego works; numbness and disconnection; defense and protection mechanisms; the role and function of vulnerability.
MASTERING THE ART OF DROPPING INTO VULNERABILITY AS THE GATEWAY OF TRANSFORMATION
what we will explore
- The origins of fear and its many faces.
- The two different types of fear: healthy warning system and mechanism of suppression.
- The role and function of fear in the transformational process.
- Fear as inverted love; fear as the gateway to love; fear as the pathway to freedom.
- How fear manifests in the body, mind, emotions, and life, and what to expect when it begins unlocking.
- Working with the transformational process diagram to understand the function and importance of fear.
- How to work with intense feelings of fear: when to ask Spirit to “intensify” the fear and “go deeper” versus when to back off.
- Facing the death of self; suicidal feelings; psychosis.
FEAR IS THE GATEWAY TO OUR DIVINE SELF — IT IS OUR GREATEST POTENTIAL IN DISGUISE
WHAT TO EXPECT
This module is a 1-week immersive residential process. We dive into the theoretical teachings of the principle supported by an experiential structure consisting of tools such as meditation, CT circles; inquiries, private sessions, bodywork, movement, somatic release, etc. The structure will, above all else, be determined by the flow of energy and what is needed in the field.
You will be staying and participating in DIMA’s community centre. The community centre not only serves as a safe container, it also accelerates the integration of the Cellular Transformation Process. We will be creating and holding space together for the entire week (both during the group work and within the community household).
Arrival day is on Wednesday (Sept 20nd), with the program commencing on Thursday morning and finishing on Tuesday evening (Sept 27th).
The total price for the module is: € 900,- .
This price includes:
- 6-day CT Teaching Program
- 7 days food (3 delicious vegetarian meals)
- 7 days accommodation (shared 3 per bedroom)
The second and third modules of the CT Teaching Program directly follow this module and are designed to flow together as one series. If you choose to do all three, you will receive a discount of € 200,-. The package price for the Spring Series is €2.500,-.
Package deal Summer Series
Vulnerability and Fear
Sept 20-27, 2023
Sept 27- Oct 4, 2023
Service and Gratitude
Oct 4-11, 2023
*All prices communicated are INCLUDING food & accommodation in the community centre. Since the modules are residential programs, there are no prices without food & accommodation.
COURAGE IS A LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE UNKNOWN
The modules will be facilitated by a team of experienced and dedicated facilitators. Jennifer will be working closely with Kanika and the team throughout the year but will not be physically present during the modules. The facilitators will also be participating as students of the modules, as well as in the community centre. We are all teachers to each other and are truly committed to walking the talk. We dedicate ourselves to creating a safe and confidential space in which each individual feels enough trust to open up to the magic of the Cellular Transformation Process.
If you haven’t participated in a CT workshop with Jennifer Millar before, you must schedule a private session with one of the CT Teaching Program Facilitators as prerequisite to participate in one or more of the modules.
- The modules are residential. Please commit to staying in DIMA for the entire week.
- We ask that you don’t consume any alcohol or drugs during the modules and for 4 days prior to and after the modules.
- Since the tendency to distract ourselves strengthens during intense processes, we ask that you follow the suggestions given by the facilitators regarding times of silence, limited time on the internet, or particular food intake.
- We are acutely aware that the ego comes up with a myriad of excuses to sabotage growth and healing (even manifesting situations to prevent you from following through with your commitment to this program), so we are asking for a registration deposit of €300 that is non-refundable, 30 days prior to the start of the module. (In case of cancellation beyond 30- days, you will be refunded in full minus an admin fee of €50).
- We ask for your flexibility. The schedule might change depending on the group needs, energy, and circumstances. Opening up to the mystery is our guiding principle, so being flexible and welcoming the unpredictable is part of the journey.
How to apply
- Register for a module by filling in the contact form below
- Complete online questionnaire (will be sent to you in response to your registration) Intake session with one of the facilitators
- Sign Responsibility Waiver
- Secure spot with a deposit payment of €300