Man-In `Awakening´- Residential RetreatShivakami Steve Corbett, Kranti Seán Herron
For all those brothers
Seeking for truth
Hungry for wholeness
Yearning for connection
This is the space to arrive to yourself
This is the brotherhood you have been longing for!
Join Kranti and Shiva in the wild and beautiful countryside of Dima, Centre for Conscious Living. Located right in the middle of Mallorca, this weekend intensive will see men gather to create and support a strong, collective presence with a unified intention to scratch below the surface and ask ourselves what stops us from really showing up in our lives.
You will be introduced to material designed by Rafia Morgan, Co-Founder of Path Retreats and Co-creator of Rebel Wisdom to:
• Talk about things you wouldn’t usually talk about
• Inquire and be curious to look at old beliefs and patterns that hold you back
• Express feelings in a safe, held space without being judged
• Let go of repressed anger and frustration through different exercises and techniques
• Invite you to challenge some of your beliefs around fear
• Begin the journey to manifest becoming the Director of your life and not just an actor
• Start to discover your very own natural state of relaxed confidence as a man, grounded and rooted here on this earth, moment to moment, in your masculinity
• Be motivated to embrace leaning into your edge because you know this is what makes you come alive.
• To help process and integrate this inquiry work there will active meditations including Osho Dynamic and Osho Kundalini as well as a Transformational Breathing session.
Be ready for lots of physical activity like moving your body and using your voice to help shift old, blocked negative energy that has got stuck. There will be walks in nature, meditation and some variations of stretching and breathing exercises.
You will leave this weekend feeling deeply energised, inspired and connected. Connected not only to new brothers but to your own body and feelings, and to your life force energy. Honouring the aliveness and strength of what it is and what it feels like to be masculine.
(Check out Video, Testimonials & Images of what to expect bellow…..)
All men are welcome!
Starts: Thursday 14th May at 5pm – Sunday 17th May at 4pm (option of staying an extra night on Sunday evening at a minimal extra cost)
Early Bird: €475.- (before April 1st) (including full board and accommodation)
Full Price: €550.- (including full board and accommodation)
(You can pay a deposit of €75 before April 1st to claim the Early-Bird price. This is refundable if you have to cancel up to 3 weeks before the start of the event).
For more information please call Shiva: 0041 783 532 411
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why a mens Group?
Did you know, it is in our very nature as men to be grounded in ourselves? We are not born to be castrated!
It is important to understand that even the most extreme feminists are not against masculinity. The qualities that everyone judges are not those of natural masculinity, they are against the distorted masculinity that is being played out on the global stage.
We as men (and women) are unfortunate to grow up in a time where masculine and feminine roles are confused. Many psychologists agree that, in society, we teach boys it is not okay to be hurt, it is not okay to be vulnerable, but that it is okay to cover that up with anger and silence.
On a personal level, I often wonder what my life would have been like as a man if I had gone through some Rite of Passage from boyhood into manhood, like they do in other cultures in Africa and South America. What if my dad had been part of that, with other men, taking me through something that consciously demonstrated to me what a man can be, supporting me to find that presence in myself?
I know for sure the relaxation it would have given me is priceless. It could have saved me from great suffering and anxiety primarily because I never felt really grounded in my masculinity. What a difference that would have made to me in areas around sex, responsibility, direction. To honour and feel the aliveness and strength of what it is to be masculine.
How many men do you know who live in their heads all the time, disconnected from their bodies/feelings/emotions? How many men do you know who are rooted to the earth, and still connected to their heart? How many men do you know who are not performance-anxious, who carry an air of relaxed confidence, unafraid to show vulnerability?
There are not that many genuine male role models out there. And yet, deep down, you know you are that man, you know you have him in you. That man is your higher self and for him to reveal himself you are going to have to start to acknowledge and embrace your weaknesses as well as your strengths, your fears as well as your courage.
“Courage is not about not having fear, but the ability to act
despite having fear.” (Rafia Morgan)
• We hope, with Man-In, to create a space where men can come together to explore their masculinity in a safe
and supportive environment because:
• We believe that we can uncover our intuitive knowledge about what being a man really is by exploring ourselves fearlessly with a community of other men.
• We believe that our fear, our discomfort, our anger and our longing to show up in the world as real men will show us the way to our authentic selves.
• We believe that by doing this, we dismantle unhealthy behaviour patterns that limit our ability to love, to be present with others, to act with integrity and to create and cultivate healthy relationships.
• We believe that we can only know and speak about our truth, and will support you only to find your own truth.
• We believe that by being grounded in our true and authentic selves, we will naturally embody the masculine and this will invite, encourage and support other men to do the same.
• We hope you will join us for this exciting & courageous adventure!
For more information contact Shiva on: 0041 783 532 411
email us at: email@example.com
Shivakami Steve Corbett
Steve (Shiva) Corbett BSc (Hons) Psychology MBPsS
For the last 10 years, exploring and embodying a healthy and grounded masculinity has been my purpose, both in my own personal development and personal/work life. Sharing this journey with other men fulfils me, and I am always filled with gratitude when I see how when men get together with this intention, the effects ripple out and impact on everyone, and every area of their life. Women benefit, children benefit, as does the world at large, and this is our gift to the world.
Kranti Seán has immersed himself in self-development work for nearly 20 years.
He lives at DIMA, a Centre for Conscious Living where he leads Transformational Breath workshops, meditations and weekend retreats throughout the year.
He is passionate about working with men supporting them to discover their true masculinity, to express themselves authentically and to not be afraid of vulnerability.
He loves working with people, especially men, because he is always inspired by the bond of brotherhood that is created when men make a commitment to go “deep” together. The loyalty, trust and depth that cracks open the hearts of all the men involved, including his own, is deeply rewarding.
Kranti believes when a man´s heart is open, true change is possible.