The Enneagram is an ancient wisdom tool that helps us see and understand the personality structures we have formed around our essential being in order to survive in the holding environment we grew up in. Often this once very intelligent coping strategy becomes a hindrance later on in life when we
long to meet life fully and more responsively, rather than repeating the same patterns over again, having self-defeating tendencies.
A beautiful deep journey in which we will discover:
• what we carry from the Family of Origin, that doesn’t allow us to freely follow our own path
• what we keep repeating from the Family of Origin, that doesn’t belong to us or that doesn’t serve us anymore
• how to find our place in the Family of Origin, to find our place in the world
• how to connect with ourselves and others in a more mature and authentic way
• what keeps us away from relating consciously (in couple relationship, with family, at work…)
• what brings us tension, discomfort, anxiety, doubts into relating and in life
• what prevents us from living fully our lives
To find the Truth that hides behind any discomfort (anxieties, guilt, insecurities, diseases, relationship
problems with family, partner, children, at work) to bring it to light, to recognize it and find a solution,
balance and fulfilment in life.
Yoga is a wonderful opportunity to bring silence, mindfulness and presence into motion and into the moment. You get to know yourself on many levels: Physically through positions which strengthen your physical perception, through the art of moving and to cleanse the organs. Spiritually through the held concentration, which can relax at some point to create a space into Silence and Meditation. In Yoga we can find a home of possibilities. We will offer both Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.
In this workshop we will focus on:
• the conscious feeling of sensations that arise during practice
• going inside, creating space and practice letting go
• integrate life onto the mat while having fun discovering it